Children’s mouths may be small, but that doesn’t mean their orthodontic conditions are simple. With Invisalign First, we can correct complex orthodontic conditions that are already apparent and prevent ones that are soon to erupt.
Invisalign First is easy to maintain, comfortable to wear, and accommodating to little patients’ lively lifestyles.
Why Invisalign First?
Dr. Saxe and Dr. Drowley choose Invisalign First, because growing mouths require gentle (yet effective) care. These special aligners are custom-made for each smile and designed to work efficiently, alongside the natural development of the teeth and jaw bones.
Clear aligner treatment can prove especially beneficial for young patients who have a mixed dentition of baby teeth and adult teeth. Because these clear aligners are removable, Invisalign First will accommodate the permanent teeth as they’re erupting.
Invisalign treatment can help to establish a strong foundation for permanent teeth to grow in a beautiful, healthy alignment. Invisalign First aligners are uniquely designed to hold space for permanent teeth to grow before they’ve erupted through the gums. Holding these spaces helps to maintain sufficient room in the mouth to prevent teeth from crowding or overlapping.
Children can remove their aligners when they eat, brush their teeth, and floss their teeth. This means no food is off limits, and they won’t have to alter their oral hygiene routine to adjust to their treatment. Invisalign First can support young patients as they develop strong oral hygiene habits that benefit their smile for a lifetime.
Conditions Treated with Invisalign First
- With Invisalign First, our orthodontists can:
- Prevent bite misalignments from worsening
- Establish a harmonious facial appearance
- Treat conditions caused by tongue-thrusting or thumb-sucking
- Treat and prevent crooked teeth, crowded teeth, spaced teeth
- Treat tooth protrusions
- Align the jaw bones to treat overbite, underbite, open bite, crossbite, or midline misalignment
- Widen the jaw bones to create room for permanent teeth to grow