Benefits of Invisalign for adults?
- Invisalign is practically invisible, comfortable, removable, effective and easy to maintain. In other words, Invisalign will accommodate your professional and social life.
- You can remove your aligners to eat, to brush your teeth and floss your teeth. As long as you keep them in for at least 20 to 22 hours a day, you can remove your aligners whenever you need to.
- Eat and drink whatever you like throughout your treatment with no restriction.
- With Invisalign, you can whiten your teeth during treatment! Simply remove your aligners to undergo whitening treatments and pop them back in your mouth when you’re done. You can keep a sparkly smile during and after your treatment.
How long does Invisalign take?
On average, adult Invisalign treatment may take anywhere from 12 to 18 months, but your treatment will be completely personalized. There’s no fixed treatment length, because everyone’s case is unique. We don’t believe in a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach.
How long your treatment takes will depend on your current orthodontic condition, the severity of your condition, and how diligent you are in wearing your Invisalign aligners.
(For your treatment to be as effective and timely as possible, it’s important that you wear your aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours each day.)
Once Dr. Saxe completes your complimentary orthodontic exam, you’ll have an estimate of your treatment length. Depending on your progress throughout treatment, your treatment may be a bit longer or shorter than initially estimated. We’re focused on getting you to incredible results that last for a lifetime, not rushing you through treatment.
Conditions Treated with Invisalign for Adults
- Bite misalignments (open bite, cross bite, overbite, underbite, midline misalignment)
- Gapped teeth or teeth spacing
- Crowded or overlapping teeth
- Mild to severely crooked teeth
- Protruding teeth
For cases that require a little extra love, we may add an Invisalign attachment to your treatment plan. Invisalign attachments are small tooth-colored ‘buttons’ adhered to individual teeth to reduce the amount of space between the teeth and aligners. This can make treatment more effective by promoting quicker tooth movement.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of Invisalign in Las Vegas is affordable with Saxe Orthodontics! We do everything we can to make your new smile affordable for you. We offer financial plans with 0%-interest to help you manage your Invisalign cost!
How do I know if I’m a candidate for Invisalign?
If you’re interested in Invisalign treatment, we encourage you to request a complimentary orthodontic exam with us! Dr. Saxe will examine your smile, take x-rays and diagnostic photos, and discuss your goals and any concerns you may have.
We provide complimentary orthodontic exams and consultations, because we genuinely want what’s best for you and your smile. You deserve to be informed about your current smile condition, without breaking the bank!
All you have to do is request your free first visit at our orthodontist office in Summerlin, Las Vegas, and we’ll take care of the rest.