When is it too late to get braces?
Simply put, it’s never too late to get braces. Living a life of confidence never goes out of style and orthodontic treatment is effective at every age.
Orthodontic treatment means more than ‘straightening teeth’. The alignment of your teeth and jaw bones directly impacts your chewing function, your confidence, your facial appearance, your sleep quality, your oral hygiene and more. It’s never too late to improve those aspects of your life.
How do I know if I can benefit from braces?
– Jaw clicking, popping, or cracking
– Persistent headaches
– Teeth grinding (bruxism)
– Snoring or poor sleep quality (waking up tired or unrested regularly)
– Poor oral hygiene or persistent bad breath
– Difficulty flossing between overlapping teeth
– Crooked or crowded teeth
– Bite misalignments (overbite, underbite, open bite, cross bite, midline)
– Lack of confidence in the smile
– Regular jaw pain or facial pain
Paying for Orthodontics
Part of providing an exceptional experience is offering treatment at an affordable price, without compromising the quality.
At your first visit to our office, we’ll discuss your financial needs and present all of our payment plans to you. All of our financial options are interest-free and our consultations are 100% complimentary.
We also accept most insurance plans, and we work hard to maximize your insurance benefit for you. It’s our goal to make the orthodontic process as smooth and straightforward as possible.